Thursday, January 30, 2014

Girlfriends! (Pretty Little Studio)



I love the challenge of creating when being inspired my a photo!  When I looked at my out of the box challenge from Pretty Little Studio the first thing I say was the mint color and pink roses and knew that was what my layout was going to focus on.



I had this picture of some dear scrappy friends and myself and I was able to use it with my inspirations from the Neapolitan collection to create this layout!   I started with the mint background paper and added some heart punches to it so pink paper could show through.  I added a few bit of pink rose paper but I think my favorite part of the layout is the feathers!

This is a very girly layout to showcase my awesome girlfriends! 

1 comment:

Audrey Yeager said...

Such a beautiful page! Love th hearts cut out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...