Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pretty Pastels and Glittery Gold (Pink Paislee)

I think we all spend time scrolling though Pinterest finding things that inspire us and that is exactly what I did for today's layout!  We need to be inspired!  Each layout we create has a sources of inspiration, it could be from the photos you are using, the subject your scrapbooking, the colors in the photo or an outside source, like this collage below!

I was drawn to this collage because it reminded me of the colors in our Color Wash collection from Pink Paislee and I just adore the touch of gold!


Lets take a look at how my layout turned out!
PP Feb Pinterest Layout FINAL

I started out my layout with a mix of pastel mists on background.  I found I did not have a nice soft pink so after mixing some red and white, I got just what I wanted!  I used the 6x6 paper pad from the Color Wash collection to create a layered back drop for my photo.

PP Feb Pinterest LO 3_550

I was inspired to pull all the colors from the collage in to this layout!  I was able to do this through paper, vellum banners and layered embellishments.  It really is the touch of glittery gold with these soft colors that make me love this layout.   It's like soft and sweet with a bit of bling!

PP Feb Pinterest LO2_550

Maybe this collage will inspire you to create your next layout!  Have fun with it!

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Such a beautiful LO!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...