Monday, July 21, 2014

Awesome > Take 2! (Scrapbook Circle)

I just love Take 2 posts at Scrapbook Circle!  We all need inspiration and what a better place to gather some than from talented friends.  The Take 2 challenge helps to give you starting point for your layout but then you give it your own flair and you end up with an amazing new layout!   I was in love with this layout from Melissa Mann!

Favorite-Border-927x1024

Here is my take on on this adorable layout!

SC Awesome LO_FINISHED

I really loved the random patterned background held together with stitching! 

SC Awesome LO 2

The staggering of the title was a fun and unique idea for me!

SC Awesome LO 4

Lastly I loved the sprinkle emblishments up the side of the layout! These clear starts are awesome!

SC Awesome LO 3

Remember if you ever need a starting point for you next layout just stop by our gallery and do Take 2 for yourself!

1 comment:

Phillis Walrath said...

I just love all your details and that long title!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...