Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Journey (Pink Paislee)

I am over the moon in love with the new Solstice Collection from Pink Paislee!   The embellishments are amazing, I had a hard time not using them all at once!  This collections has an awesome vintage summer vibe to it and I had the perfect summer photos to go with it!

SummerJourney@SaraZenger@PinkPaislee, #PinkPaislee, #Scrapbooking, #DIY, #Solstice

We love riding around on Sunday afternoons in this vintage VW Bus! It's the perfect ride to get an ice cream in on a hot summer day.  I wanted to pull the orange color from the photo into my layout and I started that by using some orange and gold mist to create a background on my white cardstock.

SummerJourney@SaraZenger@PinkPaislee, #PinkPaislee, #Scrapbooking, #DIY, #Solstice

I added layered strips of paper (there was so many stunning patterns to choose from) and then added the photos.  The Summer Journey title seemed so fitting!

SummerJourney@SaraZenger@PinkPaislee, #PinkPaislee, #Scrapbooking, #DIY, #Solstice

These gold triangles are one of my favorite embellishments - but there are so many to choose from!   This was a perfect little corner for some accents.

Be sure to visit the Pink Paislee Blog for step by step instructions on how to make this layout! Keep watching for more amazing layouts with the new Solstice Collection!

1 comment:

Brianna Lynn said...

love the mist and the triangle details in the corner, and those are the perfect photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...